Your Opinion Please
My list includes, for starters:
• Global cross-border disputes (language/privacy etc)
• Standardization & forms of production" -- e.g., "native" review, .tiff, etc.
• The marketplace (Socha/Gelbmann and other surveys)
• Search tools -- the evolution of tools to actually find information within the volume of data
• Costs -- containing costs; impact on litigants when costs, rather than justice, affect decisionmaking.
• Managing EDD -- who "owns" EDD, role of paralegals/lit support, etc.
• Educating lawyers
• Case law - key verdicts and court trends
What am I missing?
Post a comment and lemme know! Everybody's welcome to dive in.